Late Saturday afternoon, UC nabobs
President Matt F. Sundquist '09 and
Vice-President Randall K. Sarofl '10 were spotted dining at the ultra-exclusive Capitol Grille in downtown Boston. Accompanied by an unknown woman, they ordered a la carte (a move usually associated with trophy wives testing a restaurant's "service quality"), with all three requesting "raw haddock on a bed of lentils."

As the wine flowed fast and hard at $67 per bottle, their increasingly loud toasts revealed that their disturbing meal was a tribute to former UC President
John Haddock '05. Let's all take a moment to appreciate these mouth-watering shots of Haddock at his UC victory party, champagne dripping from his tousled locks and causing his clothes to cling seductively to his lithe body:

The current UC kingpins' private celebration was embarrassing to say the least, but I have to admit that they're sniffing down the right trail. Let's face it: I for one wouldn't hesitate for a second if I had the opportunity to scarf down a hunk of raw Haddock for dinner. Any chance of a private "interview," John?
;),
H. Coochie
2 comments:
THE REGAL FISH
SEXAYYYYYYYY
haddock's class of 07. just sayin'
Post a Comment