Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BEN BOLGER COMMENCEMENT FEVER!

Occult TF figure and celebrity stalker Ben Bolger 'who knows, who we last caught rummaging through the garbage outside of Widener for pictures of famous people to photoshop in with pics of his own seems to be on a rampage today. While we usually get little info on the man other than Tucker Carlson and Bill Clinton telling us that they are very afraid and refuse to come to Massachusetts until he is gone for fear of more pictures, our inboxes today have been bulging with Bolger sightings and promises of hot pictures (we're sure to have some soon). It appears that graduation and commencement exercises have gotten Bolger in a tizzy, since these are the times when the big names come out to give speeches and leave themselves open to his predatory lens.

Watch out, JK Rowling, you might be next.

Here are some exclusive excerpts from the GG inbox:
"OMFG I just [saw] Ben Bolger at the GSD. And, yes, he's taking pictures."
"Got pic of Ben Bolger!!"
"I am curious to talk to someone there about Ben Bolger. Let me know how I can reach you"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you anything that the last comment there is from Bulger himself.