PfoHo: Please Make the Videos Stop
Currier: Che Guevara Makes Cameo Appearance in Dining Hall?pfoho-open@hcs.harvard.edu,
date Feb 7, 2008 8:50 PM
subject: [Pf-OPEN] Music Videos, Harvard Style
I just found these videos that Harvard kids (Robert Jay Ross, Amery So-and-so, etc.) made -- watch them!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FYEcBhNPs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEd4qWWBelc
to CurrierWireWinthrop: Ghosts Like Random Awkward Hookups, too!,
date Feb 6, 2008 8:04 PM
subject Re: [CurrierWire] A Note on the new Currier Wall "Decorations"
But he's like...so gnarly. He's like...so rad. I feel so hip when I'm
dining con Che. !Viva la revolucion!
And red spiced chicken is actually pretty good.
Che sucks,
Jeff
Hello All,Kirkland: First Grade Flashback
This is Andrew Prince writing again. I just wanted to send a bit of a warning to the house. In recent days, weird things have been going on around the halls of F-entryway. As we have drawn closer and closer to debauchery, there have been an increasing number of rumors pertaining to the sighting of a supernatural being. This being has been seen hanging out outside and sometimes inside the rooms of the residents of F. While no one is really sure what this being looks like, some have remarked that it is scantily clad in a delectable outfit. The only conclusion that we have been able to reach, is that this spirit, dare I say ghost, is somehow linked to Debauchery. More to the point, the ghost seems to have left the halls of F and ventured out to other places. My hope is that you won't be frightened if you do happen to see the ghost. Please pass along any stories about sightings to the rest of the house so that we have an idea of the ghost's movements. I hope this will prepare all of you for a potential sighting.
Andrew
If only the 'interrupting cow" one weren't impossible to convey over
email.
On Jan 16, 2008, at 2:58 AM:
Who's there?
On Jan 16, 2008 2:55 AM:
To: khouse list
JUSTICE!
Solidarity.
Love,
Hunter.
To: kirkland-list@lists.hcs.harvard.edu
Message-ID:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Go to sleep, Steve.
1 comment:
FRANCIS MARTELL THESE ARE NOT FUNNY. GET A LIFE
Post a Comment