---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lewis Ziruo Liu <lewisliu@fas.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 3:27 PM
Subject: senior thesis: need chem major and 10+ gallons of astroglide or any other glycerol/silicone oil based lubricant?
To: lev-open <Open@leverett.harvard.edu>
Hey guys,
Not to be awkward, but it turns out that I need about 10+ gallons of astroglide or any other glycerol/silicone oil based lubricant for my senior thesis. Does anyone have any idea how to obtain either astroglide in bulk OR know of a reliable online chem distributor that can sell me glycerol/silicone oil based lubricant? I need it as a dense inert liquid carrier for ferrofluids for my senior thesis.. somehow I don't think that CVS will carry that much astroglide or sell them in bulk.
ALSO CALLING CHEM CONCENTRATORS: if you're a chem concentrator out there who's willing to help me out with some chemistry (as I'm an awful chemist) and have lab experience, I would gladly give you a painting that's part of my senior thesis.
thanks,
lewis
p.s. and NO, i am NOT making a porn movie for my senior thesis. I'm in studio, not film. :-P
--
Lewis Z. Liu
Harvard Class of 2008
157 Leverett Mail Center
Cambridge, MA 02138
Artist, Classically Trained/Connecting Physics and Art
www.LewisZLiu.com
Chairman, Harvard College Tuesday Magazine Board of Trustees
www.TuesdayMagazine.org
End forwarded message.
Might Liu be working with Diamond Magazine creator Matthew M. Di Pasquale '08 in helping find a trustworthy supplier for the pounds of lube they'll be needing for their porn enterprise? "Thesis" my ass. We're already familiar with Liu's repeated claims to be a Renaissance man, especially a master of rhyme -- just like his idol Snoop Dogg. No doubt, he's hoping to follow in Snoop's footsteps by tapping into the porn industry.

Next thing we know, Liu will be releasing his own shoe, clothing, and fragrance lines. Is it just me, or is this guy unstoppable?
...
1 comment:
Regarding the poll on the right about which "celeb" you would feel most awkward around in the 5th floor bathroom....
who the fuck are those people?
Post a Comment